Total Spending for Today: $62.50 plus gas
9 am
$20 copay for annual ob/gyn (Oh yes, you know you wish you had this kind of appt today)
$2 to park
12:15 pm
$5.50 for fish and chips (and brussels sprouts!) from the work cafeteria
1:30 pm
$20 copay for doctor visit because my cat Sam bit me last night. He must have been afraid. Because I'm so scary and abusive to my pets. Yeah, right.
$2 to park
6 pm
$10 for antibiotic prescription. I'm so thankful that I'm not allergic to any medications. Just don't try putting a band-aid on me. Instant rash.
$1 for a bag of straws. preparations for recovery after surgery.
$2 for 2 packs of cat treats. Not that they deserve them.
Gas because I drove to work in the morning, raced back to the home area for the afternoon appt, then back to work, then home.
Today I was hating my life.
But now I'm going to have Chinese food with my friends, and that should be fun. And I finally got my Netflix that was mailed on January 11.
$20 copay for annual ob/gyn (Oh yes, you know you wish you had this kind of appt today)
$2 to park
12:15 pm
$5.50 for fish and chips (and brussels sprouts!) from the work cafeteria
1:30 pm
$20 copay for doctor visit because my cat Sam bit me last night. He must have been afraid. Because I'm so scary and abusive to my pets. Yeah, right.
$2 to park
6 pm
$10 for antibiotic prescription. I'm so thankful that I'm not allergic to any medications. Just don't try putting a band-aid on me. Instant rash.
$1 for a bag of straws. preparations for recovery after surgery.
$2 for 2 packs of cat treats. Not that they deserve them.
Gas because I drove to work in the morning, raced back to the home area for the afternoon appt, then back to work, then home.
Today I was hating my life.
But now I'm going to have Chinese food with my friends, and that should be fun. And I finally got my Netflix that was mailed on January 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home